Summer Camp Registration
Stay tuned.... Summer Camp 2020 Registration opens in March
Half day summer school runs from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (Note: Campers enrolled in this program do not attend camp on Trip days during academic weeks)
Full day summer school and Adventure Quest camp runs 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Campers must participate in all weekly activities. Cost is weekly, regardless of attendance. No daily rates or accommodations.
Extended Care 7:00 to 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. *Additional fee
Please ensure you arrive promptly to avoid disruption.
A late fee of $10/child for every 15 minutes or part will apply for late pick up. Fees to be paid in cash prior to camper returning.
Campers are required to wear an Adventure Quest t-shirt each day as part of the camp experience. T-shirts are $15.00 each and may be purchased prior to or on the first day of each session. Campers are not permitted to go on trips without their T-shirt on trip days.
Campers are also required to come to camp prepared with hats, water bottles, running shoes and sunscreen daily. Please make sure to label all clothing and personal items.
Snacks and Lunches
Adventure Quest is a nut-free camp. Lunches will not be heated or cooled. Please store properly.
Campers should come prepared with pencils, erasers, and pencil crayons for the Academic program in the morning. We will provide the rest!
Registration- Register now to secure your weeks.
- You may register online or in-person.
- Pick and indicate the week(s) you wish your child to attend.
- Camp rates are $200 per week, plus a $35 activity fee. A one time, non-refundable $35.00 deposit is required at the time of registration to secure your camper's week. Camper's attending three or more weeks, will have the $35.00 deposit applied to their fees for their third week of camp. Deposits can be made in person or by credit card over the phone. Please note that registration for summer camp will not be processed until deposit is received.
- Submit post-dated cheque(s) for the week(s) of your choice including activity fee to Lynn-Rose in person. Please date your cheque(s) for the Monday of each week attending.
- Submit the subsequent Emergency contact form and Transportation/Indemnification Forms. These will be given to you by a member of Lynn-Rose Administration upon finalization of your reservation.
Registration in advance is required as spaces are limited. Secure your child’s space early to avoid disappointment.
A minimum of one week’s written notice is required for any cancellations.